Sole Trading Business
The Sole Trading Business registration is a tailored category that includes exercise professional registration as well as benefits provided to you as a sole trading fitness business.
A sole Trading business can include one of the following definitions:
- The person who owns and runs the business and conducts the day to day operations
- Can have a number of contracted staff e.g. comes in to run a class a few times per week
- Can be in a business partnership with one other partner, who both run and conduct the day to day business operations
- Must only have one physical site (building operating from) includes mobile trainers.
- Membership - the right to vote on Fitness Australia Limited (FAL) board appointments and eligibility for appointment to the FAL Board or Committee.
- Quality Improvement Program - the capacity to be involved in Fitness Australia's quality improvement program including being recognised in the Quality Awards.
- Industry Support Services – access to business support services and solutions at a competitive price whenever required (including insurance, risk management, human resource/industrial relations, recruitment, Government Relations & Advocacy).
Register your Sole Trading Business by clicking here or call Fitness Australia's friendly Industry Support Team on 1300 211 311.